Apr 28, 2011

Playing with the Girls

Kenly came over for a couple hours today. So the girls played as only girls can. Screaming, running, laughing! They played upstairs in Corinne's room like it was their own special place. They played with trains, dolls, and dress-ups. Then they went outside. That was their favorite place. Ever. 
How cute are these little cousins? I swear they could be sisters, twins even! 
 They jumped on the tramp, singing 'Ring Around the Rosie'

 Played on the slide and swing together...

 Kenly helped Corinne swing.... 
 The girls even stopped to smell the flowers... 

 which are blooming! 

And, the girls drank GREEN SMOOTHIES. Cause that's what we do here.
And I'd like to mention. They loved them!
 Green mustaches!



2 comments:

KolbyJanine said...

I have not checked blogs in forever. Love the pictures. I can not believe how much they are growing up. Fun.

Malinda S. said...

Cute! Cute! Cute! Need I say more?