Feb 11, 2011

Love Day Stress....

So I had this brilliant idea that I totally stole from my down-the-street-neighbor. I remembered her kids' valentines, and I copied her this year! They were so cute, I took photos in a rush after school one day- and then added some text. There's going to be a sucker that we stick in the kids' hands. It'll look like they are holding them. I made sure to do them bright and fun, very KID FRIENDLY. 
{my kids love them! they are so excited to share them on Monday!}


Only I ordered them online... CVS, they are going to be shipped there. They are supposed to get there at latest TOMORROW. Uh, you're cuttin' it to the wire CVS! They'd better be there or I'm going to FREAK. I've got to make like 50 of these cute buggers. Time's a tickin! I never thought they'd take this long! Or I'd have done Costco, or Ritz, or a million other places!!!! Here's our cute Valentines... wishing you all a Happy Valentines Day!
Don't worry, I'll add the finished product, when I get the photos and actually get them done. They'd better be there in the morning........ 
{love that? that's all I could get out of her after the dog ran by her and scared her}

FINISHED PRODUCT. 

Each one turned out so cute, and the photos are super wonderful. Clear, crisp, perfect. 

and a little delivery to family...

3 comments:

Ten Cow said...

I hope your pictures get there in time! Cute pics!

weavers said...

I lOVED this idea last year when Stephanie did it!! Your pics turned out super cute!!

Jessica said...

DARLIING! so glad you got them on time! love all of them!
happy valentines day!