Feb 26, 2011

Belle & LuLu



Introducing LuLu. 
The Black Bear Hamster. 


She's our newest addition. 
More on her to come... when I can get her to be friendly and smile for the camera! 
{she's nocturnal, so she doesn't like to pose in the day so much.} 
She's friendly, she's only bit me {and it was cause she thought I was trapping her.} 
She makes cute little noises {squeaks} in the night, and runs loudly on her wheel {it woke Colette}. We like her so far. 


You see, we got LuLu because Belle went to live with our cousin, Colin. We love Belle, but she was a little lonely. She needed a family that could dote on her and love all over her. We felt like she deserved more love. Colin wanted a friend for their dog. It worked out. And we can always visit Belle when we miss her. She's going to be happy there. I can tell. 
I was told tonight that Belle got to sleep in Colin's bed. Apparently she licked his face all night. 
See, that's the life this little Belle needs. We love her still, and we'll be visiting, but she will really get the lap of luxury at Colin's house. 

No comments: