Feb 11, 2011

Family Night {Gnomeo & Juliet}

This month's Family Night was a movie! 
We all went to Gnomeo & Juliet! 
Courtney came and Kenly, too. 
We spilled a bucket and a half of popcorn, one bag of candy, and a soda. It Was Epic. 
The film was great, and the kids really enjoyed it {even though Corinne & Kenly started to get fidgety and loud near the end, especially Corinne}. We had so much fun. 
Kallin was a movie angel! And did I mention it was in 3D?! Taking 3 kids to a 3D movie those ages was an interesting feat. Kallin wore his glasses 50% of the time, the little girls wouldn't wear them at all- meaning they watched a slightly blurry movie. 
Gnomeo & Juliet was really cute, and I laughed more than anyone there. I don't know why, I just thought every joke was hysterical. Whadda you do?!
Here's some cute documentation photos of the kids!



 Candy Maniacs!
 Our lil' 3D kiddos! 

 The monster mess we made!

Then we hit the in-house arcade, the kids loved it. 
Kallin & I played a mean game of air hockey!


Last, we hit the park.  

 Of course, ALL the kids had to get on with Aunt Co!





No comments: