Jan 28, 2012

Legos with Uncle Chan

Uncle Chan got dropped off at our house earlier than anyone else was in town, so the kids jumped on the chance to fully get him to themselves! Chan started by setting up his XBOX in the playroom on the projector screen. Kallin was a HUGE fan of that. Chandler turned on a game for him, and gave him a controller... it was over.  
 Kallin had NEVER played an XBOX or held a controller like this one, but he was pro status in no time. He won 1st place by the 3rd race. (he was playing Cars)
 Then Uncle Chandler got busy, you see, we pulled out all HIS old legos when we moved here. I remember very clearly all the really amazing things he built with these legos, but I couldn't seem to get the fire started with Kallin. Uncle Chan got him going with all the greatest legos, and built him an entire fortress, with a harbor and boat. It was wicked. It was up for like 4 days. 




 Uncle Chan showed Kallin all the cool things that the little parts were for (there's an entire weapon arsenal!) and Kallin just LOVED it. Corinne got in on it, too. 


I've got a great little (though he's bigger than me) brother. I'm not kidding, it was some of the best boy bonding time. I even got a big kick out of how cool you can build these things! Thanks for letting us bum your whole weekend Chan, and for entertaining my kids-- they love you! 

No comments: