Dec 28, 2011

Corinne got earrings!

Corinne has been begging for earrings. BEGGING. So finally I told her today, if you want earrings, we have to go get your ears pierced. I thought she'd be freaked--- she was super excited! We even warned her it would hurt. She was fine with it.
So we went... she got a little freaked when she sat in the chair (I think it reminds her of the doctor, and she just had an ear infection a few weeks ago, so that was a fresh memory). I showed her the pretty earrings she'd picked out, PINK FLOWERS. After she held her flowers, and knew they were going in her ears, she was alright. They did both ears at the same time, and Corinne screamed. Then cried. Then it was over, we showed her the earrings and she realized it was worth it. She's loving her pierced ears, she gingerly touches them to just make sure they're there. She also keeps looking in the mirror. It's adorable.  

No comments: