Colette found some face colors that we used for her birthday a year ago, and she asked us all if we'd let her paint our faces. We all let her. It was so fun. We all laughed so hard!
Why did we do this you ask?? Well, I don't know... it seemed fun at the time... Till I realized that this stuff doesn't come off that well, and SCHOOL was tomorrow. It was awesome anyhow, and I got the bomb pictures to prove it. Don't worry, I'll tell you who everyone is.
Kenny is SHREK. Gold eyes and green face. YEAH! That was hilarious watching him get it out of his stubble on his face. I was rolling!Corinne is a princess. With PINK. Her favorite color.
I'm a kitty cat. With a pink nose, gold whiskers, and blue fur.
Kallin is a JEDI. The good one, with 2 light sabers on his face. Green light sabers.
Just before this awesome fun stuff we did our back to school blessings, and made sure we were ready to handle this school year. And we are.

No comments:
Post a Comment