OK! Funny Story: Our back to school photos are not the normal... so enjoy them for what they are this year, Slightly Crazy. Remember, we're living at my mom's so we have to get up EXTRA early to get the kids to school, and this year school starts an extra hour early. (apparently it'll save money?) So enjoy our awesome chaos the morning of the 1st day of school!
We took some of the kids leaving, with back packs on, and gifts in hand.
then Colette was freaking... cause her backpack was SO HEAVY with all her supplies that the weight was too heavy. So the smiles were well, less than smiley...
Corinne was all dressed in her favorite Rupunzle dress and thought she was going too.
The kids posed the CUTEST of all the photos by the rental car (more on the wrecked car, later).
Then at school, I made the mistake of sending Dad to do the photos. (Not that he didn't do fine, just great... but I'd have, well, done more Like 20 or so so I'd have some really great ones to choose from. haha!)
Below is my favorite, because the sun is in their eyes SO BADLY that they are both covering their faces! Yes!
And these are the GEMS that we got for back to school. I sure love my kids but they were SO EXCITED to go to class they didn't want to smile for a picture for mommy to use on her blog. So here they are. Our back-to-school!








No comments:
Post a Comment