Jan 25, 2011

Love Is Beginning to Bloom....

We are feeling the LOVE. 
Really, Valentines decor is up, and love is in the air, or at least it's everywhere you look! 
 Some of you might notice that I moved the hutch! It was a pain, but we stuck it on the back wall instead of the left wall. It's opened up the space a bit. I might leave it for a while, or might put it back, I haven't fully decided. I love it there for now! I've also got a hankering for some creating! I'm really hoping I can make some cute valentine stuff--- I'd love to add to my decor! 

2 comments:

Malinda S. said...

I LOVE it! No really it is very LOVELY!

Shanna said...

I love it!!! You have so much stuff!! Holy Cow. I love it tho. I love seeing Valentines Day decor...so many good memories, and it just brings happy feelings. (Ps did you know it was on Valentines day that I flew out to FL and fell in love with Jared...)