Jun 20, 2011

K-town

Cause Cierra's been waiting for a post... here you go sis!

We were in Kanab for a family reunion. Can you believe I forgot my camera at home?!?! I was super bummed!

Here's some shots I got on my phone.

All these are from when the kids were swimming with cousins at the Goodfellow House.





 this is a special photo of Kallin peeing off the side of the pool.... soooo funny!





Kallin won a shooting prize and then he also won the Mike & Ike's guessing game (mom helped a little at the mike & ike's...)
Candy Guessing
 figuring out who won...



Crafts and fun.... 








 Singing happy birthday to the June Birthdays 

Family Photos



 Talent Show and Program






We also went to Kanab City Pool one day too, these are photos from that day...

 what a hunk.








I thought this was good for forgetting my phone. The reunion was awesome. We really had a great time with all the Crosby side. Love you all. Can't wait for next year!

1 comment:

Losee said...

This post made me miss you guys a lot! I haven't looked at blogs for a long time but this just inspired me to update mine :) Miss you Chels I hope things are good with you guys!