Mar 30, 2011

Gettin' the Packets!



It's HERE!!! General Conference once again!!! I love to listen to the prophet speak! Love the messages that the Elders and Sisters share! I'm excited! 


Last year--- for General Conference, our ward gave me some cool stuff for my kids to do.
We had a packet...COLORING! yea! 
You'll remember that last year my kids looked like this during conference.... 
Instead of crazy, running around, non-listening kids... this was much better
So I'm looking at packets for General Conference... cause when I use them I seem to get to listen, too!!

Sugardoodle has some great links... packets for each age group! 
Click HERE to get to that site... 

2 comments:

Taylors said...

YAY THANKS!!!

LaVonne said...

I love conference weekend.....turn on all the TV screens and the speakers too... Hope for sunshine... Listen.......I hope my children know I love it! (How can they miss it!??) And journal...take notes... Also a sure sign of SPRING!!!